Today has only 3 periods. Good news to me. Today thinking about what makes a good teacher.
I know my students are learning. I have found several teaching methods that work and is able to get through to them.
1) short quiz every lesson
2) application of concepts
3) teach in parts and in digestible package
4) consolidate learning: "what have i learned"
There seems to be breakthrough and my weaker students are getting it through repetitive drilling and encouragements. But..... what makes a good teacher? Am i inspiring and am i imparting values and a vessel of love to them?
Recently, though lessons seems good but.... i feel so powerless. It's like going through your daily life but not being empowered.
Triggers:
I really dun appreciate people who makes empty promises and just talk but no actions. Just lots of empty promises and yet little or no actions which lead to many hurts and disappointments. It reflects the credibity of the person and the integrity. Big words. But basically is meaning what you say and doing what you say and preach. How much longer do i have to subject myself to such ridiculous hurts? God allowed this to happen but what is it for and how does He want me to respond? I feel like a fool....
Signing off
at 9:13 AM