Today is a super long day. Taught for 6 hours and rushed through to complete many things. Still have tons of things to complete such as checking through exam papers, prepare lessons and marking to do. I have stacks of it. But I just feel so tired to do anything. I need to pray and sleep and be strengthen both physically and spiritually.
Manage to resolved some conflicts but... why does it feels like unresolved. Some changes in my life again. I dun really like changes but I ve learned to embrace them and make the best out of situations. Entering a new environment again, another transition and new r/s and new challenges. Also, I dun know what is in stored for me.
I feel that I have no vision now. Last time my vision was NIE and that was what I set out to do. What's next? What does God wants me to do and to fulfil? A transition of seeking God for clarity of my life, purpose and vision. On my part, whatever God has set in my heart to do has been completed already. Time to move on. I bet there were will new challenges... fearful... uncertain...
Also thinking about r/s. Will things work out between us? Will things ever work out? Have been quarreling non-stop for the past 2 weeks and past few months so much conflicts. Tired of quarreling. Is it me or him or just us?
Enjoying my Sec 1 classes :) They are a mouldable bunch of students and rewarding to teach. Appreciative and mouldable. Today gave a big lash down to my Sec 2s. 2N7 having some breakthroughs with e class, they are more attentive. Need praises, approval and attention. Sometimes its a bit difficult.
Sometimes feel i m always in a giving position. Be it in church or at work. At home, i feel loved, treasured, protected and comforted. Family will always be family. They will stick by you through thick and thin. Though we dont share the same values but the bond and commitment is there and it gives me great comfort and assurance. It is different when it comes to friends or relationships.
Signing off
at 4:23 PM