The Cambodia trip:
1) Hope spirit of sacrifice and love. How the people would sacrifice for their sheep and the extent that they would go to love and care for the people.
2) God renewed my heart and make it child-like again and brought me back to love. A heart that just simply loves Him and I serve Him because I love Him and it is because of His love for me which is shown through the cross.
3) Renewed my covenant and commitment to God that I will serve Him forever and I will serve Him wherever He places me and I will do my very best because I love Him. I will do anything and everything that He wants me to do. “Here I am send me Father, cause my heart is ready.”
4) God is sovereign and everything is in His hands. He is in control of things and He is a God who will make my path straight. Experience this as I witnessed how God amazingly provided ways for us out and how He provided and protected us while we were in Cambodia just so that we can fulfill His work. Experienced Him personally in the skit as God amazingly led me to write a script that was relevant to the Cambodians and God is indeed sovereign. All glory and honour to my amazing God who is so amazingly wonderful.
5) The time is now! Salvation is now! God is moving in the people and as we do God’s work, His angels are covering the place and the presence of God is in the place. I have experienced the power of God when you move in the Spirit and when you choose to seek God and to rely on Him. So many times I have relied on my own strengths and abilities but how limited and foolish that is. The power of the holy spirit and indeed there is only one God!
I am thankful that God used me as a tool and vessel and to be part of His amazing work of salvation. Humbled that God use someone like me (so small and terrible! I am just like a leaper, sinful and unworthy) but it is by His blood and His grace that I am redeemed and I have a purpose in life. My life is so meaningful now and so purposeful and I just feel so loved and overwhelmed by the extent of His love for me. God is amazingly Good I also thank God for pruning me last year, for revealing the prideful side of me and for breaking me. I thank God for His faithfulness in my life, for not giving up on me when I chose to ignore Him. I thank God for humbling me, for pruning me and for revealing things to me, that I can be the person whom He has created to me and to experience Him in a greater measure.
Signing off
at 10:14 PM