Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Above all

Was just doing my assignment and feeling abit stressed and tired. Always doing assignments and they never end and there are other things to do and on my mind. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of things on my mind and the tiredness and the need to meet datelines. Then heard this song...

"How blessed are those who dwell in Your house,
Who’s lives become roads that You travel
They wind through the valley’s
To the light of the sun
One day in this beautiful place, to worship
Your house is our home, where our faces
Will shine in the light of the son"

This is the lyrics of a song: Above all by Hillsong London

I love the lyrics it is so meaningful and this is my prayer and my cry to God. Father I pray that my life will become the roads that God travels, that I am walking in His paths and taking the paths that God would want me to, together with Him. Walking through different valleys but my sole goal and aim is His light of Glory and to my destiny that I will meet Him face to face one day and that is where i belong - my HOME.

How blessed it is to be in the presence of God, to worship Him and to adore Him... Listening to this song is like taking a stroll with God through the valley and running a very long race. Feel tired and drained and overwhelmed, sometimes lost and discouraged too but the words of the song reminded me of purpose. Father strengthen me that i will continue to walk on, no matter how difficult this journey is, I will live this life fixing my eyes on the cross and clinging onto the hope that Jesus is coming back to claim His redeemed bride - the church. I will press on to run the race till the end. Amen.

Indeed: "our God reigns, our God reigns, above all" when waters around me gets too stormy, i want to fix my eyes on God who reigns above all and i believe He will lead me through all things and strengthen me...


 

Signing off at 8:53 PM