Father you are sovereign and we know that in all things you are the God who works for the good who those who love you and are called according to your purpose. There are many uncertainties in life and i believe that each and every one of us (regardless of whether you are a christian or not), will definitely have our share of uncertainties and confusion.
For me, knowing that God is sovereign and He has the best plans for us and the doors He open cannot be closed and the doors He close cannot be opened, gives me the confidence to surrender everything to God and to follow Him and to do what is right in His eyes. Though in life we make mistakes but God will deliver those who humble themselves before Him and acknowledge Him as Lord.
God is a God who loves you regardless of whether you believe in Him or not. He is a God who cares and loves you first even before you were born. If today we have any uncertainties in our life and we need someone to guide us, God is a faithful and loving God who will always be there for us. I am confident of this.
I ve made many mistakes in my life and many of them i regretted. I am filled with weaknesses and I am truly fallible. But I am confident of who i am in Christ and with Christ. My confidence does not come from what i have but comes from the one who is confident, and that is Christ alone. "we are sufficient in Christ's sufficiency" (phil 4:13)
"God is the strength of my heart and portion forever" May our heart be filled by God's presence alone and that we are sufficient in Christ alone.
Signing off
at 1:58 AM