Love heals all wounds
Love sets us free
Love gives us hope
Love fills our hearts
Love is the answer
Jesus is the source
Overwhelmed.... Just finished watching the movie "Fireproof". I just happened to chance upon this movie while listening to some songs. God's love is so amazing and it can change any lives from one that is hopeless and broken to one that is with hope and heal it. I am just so overwhelmed by how great and amazing His love is.
Life transformation and life comes when we are walking with God. Gives me a deeper insight into covenant and marriage and love. God is a good God and His love is the answer to all brokenness.
This is the link for the movie playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYLIayanv3g&feature=PlayList&p=C7D0D8FF7434ED1C&index=39
Encourage all to take some time to watch this. I am reminded of the book of Hosea in the bible of how great and faithful God's love is. His love covers all mistakes, sins and flaws.
Signing off
at 1:16 PM