I was feeling a bit down yest. AAAAHHHH struggling with myself again. With the 'old' calyn and the selfish me who wants to live my own life and dont wanna let go of things. Who likes comfortable things and resist challenges. But i know that if I dont follow God and obey Him, I will not be who God wants me to be and I will be trapped. So I painted this....

Title: Trapped
Description: I am a Ballerina, someone beautiful and created to dance before someone special. But i am being controlled by something and tied to strings like a puppet. Sometimes in life, i feel like I am a trapped person (trapped by the world and my sins). But it is through this someone that I will break free and able to dance freely and finally be who I was initially created to be.
Signing off
at 12:56 PM