I was just studying and trying to cope with things and listening to christian songs. Suddenly just feel so sianz listening to them, bothered by things n was feeling some things. Holy spirit speaking to me but i just feel like running far far away from God.
So switch to radio and started listening to songs. Was listening to power 98 and is the kind of songs i like... then got a bit bored so switch to perfect 10 and guess what i heard?
"I promise you
I’m always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I’ll carry you
When you need a friend
You’ll find my footprints in the sand"
God is crazily pursuing me... oh my... google the words "you'll find my footprints in the sand" and i found the song, "Footprints in the sand by Leona Lewis.
Totally amazed.... God is ...... stunned man. haha... But really thank Him for reminding me of His love for me and for assuring me whenever i need it and whenever i feel insecure... God is really full of grace and mercy. He looks my weakness, look upon me and instead of laughing or scolding me, He comforts me and assures me. Thank you God, you truly know what i need and when i need your touch. Super wowed by this manz.
Footprints in the Sand LyricsYou walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Where I’m going
You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much I know along the way
Then I heard you say
I promise you
I’m always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I’ll carry you
When you need a friend
You’ll find my footprints in the sand
I see my life
Flash across the sky
So many times have I
Been so afraid ooh
And just when I
Have thought I’ve lost my way
You give me strength to carry on
That’s when I heard you say
I promise you
I’m always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I’ll carry you
When you need a friend
You’ll find my footprints in the sand
When I’m weary
Well I know you’ll be there
And I can feel you
When you say
I promise you
I’m always there
When your heart is full of sadness and despair
I’ll carry you
When you need a friend
You’ll find my footprints in the sand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08X2lN669k
Beautiful and powerful song that comes from this:
Footprints One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonging to him and the other to the Lord
When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life. This really bothered him and questioned the Lord about it.
“Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you’d walk with me all the way. However, I noticed that during the most troublesome times of my life there was only one set of footprints. I don’t understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.”
The Lord replied, “my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you during your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you.”
The End
Signing off
at 2:53 PM