Saturday, June 24, 2006
In Him i find my peace n strength

Struggling in a world filled with thorns n weeds
All things fail but only one person remains faithful
Everything under the sun is meaningless
Everything is so smoky
Lost in the midst of tangled weeds n thorns
Nothin but darkness in front of me
I scream Why...
Greeted by empty silence...
I scream Why....
Greeted by empty silence
Uncertainty, insecurity, confusion filled my heart

He is my shepherd....
Seldom reflects on the days of my life
He keeps me occupy with gladness in my heart

Legs start to wooble underneath
Numbness spread from my legs to my heart
Many things i do not see
Many things i do not understand
This earthy body of mine is limited

But those who hope in Him
will renew their strength
Alone no longer

My heart still beats irregularly
My stomach still fluttered with e presence of butterfies
My chest feels tight
My heart still aches

In Him I will stay
In Him I will stand
No other ways to comfort
No other ways to life

An eagle I will soar
No longer alone
No longer weary
As I will walk, run n soar
With His spirit within me


 

Signing off at 12:54 AM