Now is sunday 11.55 am and I am super bored, tired and drained. I have been analysing two pieces of NOISE and writin a 5-page essay. I need a break now. So decided to come n update my blog. Super busy recently... haha...
haha... i wanna tok abt my mum...my mum's heart has realli soften and she is now more receptive towards God and christianity. Not so hostile already.
On 8/3, wed, my mum took leave and was studyin at home. So I decided not to go sch and pei her. It was later afternoon when she suddenly told me she was not feeling v well and felt like vomiting and fainting. She was quite worried cause her test is comin and she realli need to study. So i went up to her and said, ok mee... i pray for ya? She said ok. I was so shocked and surprised i started being super hysterical and starting laughin like mad. I voiced my thoughts out loud: "huh... u realli want me to pray ah? haha... serious ah... this is so furnie." Den my mum gave me this super weird expression, as if i ve gone mad already. Den i said, oh no... like that cannot... must be serious.
So i placed my hand on my mum and said a very short prayer. After that she was okay!!! haha... I was so amazed by God's healing power and my mum's willingness to accept... wow.... amazing...
On the 11/3, it was a saturaday. I got my like super early to pray for my mum. Must catch her b4 she goes to work ma :) Den we were in e kitchen, so i told my mum, mee.... i pray for ya. U close ur eyes k :) Guess wat? She realli closed her eyes. This time i didn't laugh at all (haha)i prayed for her n ask God to bless my mum with wisdom and strength.
haha... her test was a breeze... hallelujah... amazing rite? i, myself was also v amazed. My mum is rather against christian and church 1...
Last nite, after service, had a long tok with my mum and shared with her abt God and the gospel... Her was not v responsive but... at least she listened. ahah... den i told her i ll bring her to church someday.. just go see, see. At first she said crazy den later she just kept quiet..
yeah... got chance, got chance. Believe in the power of prayer... God is so real and so true... There are so many things which I can never achieved on my own. The greatest n most wonderful thing i ve ever done in my life is to receive Chirst into my life... The feeling of joy and awed can never be expressed in words...
Signing off
at 11:54 AM