Friday, March 24, 2006
Healing testimony

I m so excited I couldn't wait till tmr to write my blog. Today was a super amazing and eventful day. haha...

Hmm... I had pract lessons this morn and it was a rather lame pract. Full of waiting time n I was getting really bored. So I decided to take out my lect notes n study for my test which was next Fri. wow... super enthu.. haha

Den my lab partener started stoning beside me. I looked over n saw her stoning, suddenly a thot struck me. This is really a good time to tok, get to know her better, share life and e gospel. Hmm.. initially I was hesistating den i decided to give in to this nagging feeling inside me. So we started tokin n while tokin I was prompted to ask her abt her religion. It was a rather bold question for me, as in it was super duper direct and I dun realli know her. Only know her this sem, but she's a v nice gal :)

Den she told me she's a free-tinker and she asked me wat's my religion. Den she said, "U r a Christian rite? were u a borned Christian?" I was rather surprised tt she ask so much n was rather open n responsive. So i told her i just received Christ not long ago in dec. Den shared to her abt my life n testimony which can be found in my blog :)

She was rather shocked wen she heard of my past... haha... she said, " but i looked so demure." haha... Looks can be deceiving but with God in my life, everything n anything is possible. haha... I realised tt she used to visit churches and tt ppl has shared to her abt e gospel and jesus. But she couldn't realli understand and didn't felt connected. So I shared more to her, abt my life, God and answered some of the questions. Some of the questions were realli rather challenging (1st time being asked), but thank God for His wisdom, I managed to clear her doubts and misunderstandings. She was surprisely v responsive n said tt she would like to come to my church some day. haha... realli thank God for this opportunity to share...

I was supposed to ve tutorial at 6 to 7pm. Was feeling rather lazy and tired so dun feel like gg for tutorial at all. I had diarrheoa this morn, my stomach has been aching since this morn, felt like vomiting and was feeling rather faint at times. Den jitsy told me I shdn't keep poning lesson and since prayers' meetin was at 7.30 and I could actually make it for both tutorial and meeting, so why dun go.. Also... I should be serving n honouring God in all areas in my life and be faithful in my studies. Initally, I felt compel to go for lesson and was rather unwilling (haha... unwilling is an understatement, I was like "I DUN WANNA GO")

Hee... but i still went... During lesson, I realised tt it was a super duper impt tutorial n tt even though I went, I couldn't really get e whole picture n still had to aks for explanation. Hmm... still wondering if i m simply dumb or e fact tt I was having a fever already n my whole body was aching. My stomach was e worst.. It was not painful, but had this discomfort tt wouldn't seem to go away at all... So thank God i went and realli thank jit for pushin me to go for class... couldn't realli understand at 1st y she was so strong abt gg for lesson but now i think i do... haha... Realli thank God for her...

Den I went with jit to the prayers' meetin... was feelin rather sick already n couldn't realli focus. I kept havin this feelin to puke and my stomach was gettin worst. St i ve not experienced b4.. not this kind of stomach pain... den jit told me it shd be gastric flu and tt she had it e last time also...

So jit prayed for me n I was prayin for a healin breakthrough... was feelin rather terrible already. Initially was still bearable and I could ignored the pain, but e pain suddenly intensified n i just had e urge to puke. During the personal breakthrough prayer, while I was prayin, I felt myself swayed and could feel myself collapsing. I quickly grabbed onto the chair tt was in front of me for support and with my eyes shut, I started to pray for God to help me and remove whatever discomfort I ve. My gradually shut off and I couldn't hear anything at all, wen I opened my eyes, my vision blurred and turned black. I had lost all my senses and this was something I had never experienced b4, I was scared. Afraid that I would just fell down onto the floor and the feelin was so bad and intense tt I wanted to reach out to jit who was in front of me and asked her to help me. But I held on and kept praying...

As I had already lost almost all my senses, I couldn't even remembered what I prayed for... I just remembered tt I kept callin out to God to help me, held onto that mastard seed of faith. Suddenly, my senses came back, my head cleared and I broke out into perspiration. Although I was perspirin like mad and was literally drippin with water (not exaggeratin k, my entire body and clothes were all drenched with my perspiration), my pain and whatever discomfort i felt was totally gone... After tt I was like thank God!!! Praise Him!!!

B4 the prayers' meet, jit asked me wat r some of e areas i wanna pray for, so I said faith. I almost let go of God during my struggle and almost wanted to call out to jit for help. But I held on to that mastard seed of faith tt God ll make me well, remove my discomfort and give me comfort and strength. wow... amazing... I am truly amazed by what happened on 24/3/06. Now is currently 00.42am, a sat morn and I am still feelin energetic and healthy. haha...

There's another part which I ll probably write tomorrow... haha... for now I need my rest!!

Have faith in Him...
Seek and u ll find...
Pray and u ll be blessed...
For He is Holy, Gracious, Wonderful, Marvelous and loving...


 

Signing off at 11:54 PM