Friday, March 31, 2006


haha.. two new sisters added into the family. My frien from lifescience and usp accepted Christ on sat (25/03/06). This is her spiritual birthday!! haha..

Then zhu finally took that step of faith on 03/03/06. What a nice no, (haha) can go buy 4D already lai... So happy for her... :)

It has been nearly three months since I started sharing to her and almost 5 weeks since she got to Hope Nus... She was initially rather hostile and would always bombard me with questions and in the end we would just start debating on Christianity. I still rem wen i 1st told her I ve accepted Christ, her 1st reaction was:" Dun try to convert me!" I was realli stunned by her outward and sudden expression of hostility. Invited for every event we have, but always got rejected by her. haa...

However, on a friday about 5 weeks ago, she came for our Matthew event, got to know my church ppl and was drawn by their friendliness and sincerity. In the end, she came comin back to Hq. haha... In between still have lots of happenings, but i lazy to write liao. haha... Pray tt my two new sisters ll continue to grow and walk with God.

One thing I ve truly learnt from these past one month is that... God is really faithful and gracious and He loves His children alot.

Workload is madness, today just had a 20% CA. Not very good and not too bad either. Just not feeling v satisfied, st have too high expectations of myself. Tend to focus too much on the outcome and take things very seriously. St too seriously, especially wen it comes to result. Just got my my precious CA for the same module, got 85%. It's consider quite good already (I think), but I m still not satisfy. In fact, I was rather disappointed and was wondering why didn't I get 90 plus. Hai... but this test wouldn't be so good, I ve already lost 6 marks out of 20. Never mind, work harder for exams. Really hope to pul my CAP score to 4.0. I wanna do 2nd upper class honours. St I wonder, m i being too hard on myself by expecting too much? M i walking life with God or alone. It seems that I have not entrust God in this area of my life. Pray that I will learn to trust God in this area of my life and have faith in Him.

Hai... tomorrow is already the 1st of april and exams is nearing. Yet I still ve 3 tests left, two essays, one presentation and one project. haha... this is madness rite? Hmm... plan to finish my pro n prepare of presentation by this weekend and my two essays by next weekend. I m doin both my essays with Nagoor. Really pray tt we ll be able to finish it fast and do a good job out of it. Aiming for at least a B-. If not this is really really gg to pull my CAP score all e way down. I really cant help but worry, so dun really tok abt this. If I start tokin abt this, think I ll just break down n cry. My prof has super duper high expectations, so really scared for my final grade for my chin visual art module.


 

Signing off at 3:00 PM