It has been such a long time since i updated my blog!! So much stuff to write... hmm... where should I start....
On the 1st of March, wednesday, I was suppose to have caregroup at 7pm like that. I was at HQ the whole afternoon, went for my tutorial at science at 6pm. When my lesson ended at 7pm, I realised that my hp was flat. I was thinking to myself... oh no... they better be there if not I will never be able to find them. (Dun know where our cg meeting is).
The bus took quite long to come and by the time i reach central library bus stop, it was nearly 7.30pm already. I was like... oh no... so later liao... think they r already gone. I was praying to God that somebody will be there at the HQ and took quick steps. Had this feeling that I shouldn't stroll and should walk faster.
Just when I reached the top of the stairs, I saw 2 girls walking away, backfacing me. One ger was wearing a t-shirt and jeans with shoulder-length hair. I thot to myself is that jitsy? I was prayin let tt person be jitsy... Then I caught side of her sideview... horray... it was really jitsy... i quickly called out to them and ran towards them cause they were walkin very quickly away. When they saw me, they were truly surprised. They couldn't find me at HQ or the ADM block (thot i had lessons there) and they were about to leave already. wow.... lucky i took quick steps, if not I would have been lost (cause nobody was at HQ already) and I would have gone home, without going for caregroup that night. Apparently, God has other plans for me and wanted me to go for cg :)
We had cg till quite late and I have to be home by 11pm. Ever since I accepted Christ and became a Christian, my mum suddenly imposed curfew on me, which is be home by 11pm. She wont lock me out but she ll be super unhappy with me... Think its because she's afraid that I will be too committed and she ll lose me as a daughter, cause now we have different religion. So must really show them more concern n balance my time well :)
I had to leave cg slightly earlier and I remember leaving them at 10.10. I was already quite panicky cause it was already quite late. When I reach the bus stop, it was about 10.15 but there was no bus at all. I kept praying n praying, pray for the bus to come. But the bus did not come n I was rather disappointed. The bus finally came at 10.30 pm. I got on the bus and started worryin and thinking abt explanations and reasons for me coming home at 11.30 (i thot I would reach home only at 11.30). I was so caught my in my thots that i didn't realise tt the bus was literally empty that day and was moving at a super fast rate. I reach toa payoh at like 10.50pm. Can you believe it? usually i will take like 45 min to reach toa payoh. Once i got down the bus, my bus came (ve to change bus to reach home) and I found myself reaching my hse bus stop at 11pm. By the time I walked home, it was only 11.05 pm. wow... I only took like 35 mins to reach home, wen it usually takes me at a minimum of 1 hr to reach home.
Really amazing how God answered my prayers. This has taught me to trust God more and to have faith in Him. It has made me realise and question how much faith I have in Him. He is a gracious and loving God who cares deeply for His children. Be patient, seek God and pray...
Signing off
at 2:30 PM