My frien serene is coming with her Bf to church next sat!!! She msg me yest at 10:07:09 and asked if she and her bf can come to my church. Told her wen I converted and shared with her abt our church and my testimonies. I was really truly surprised and overwhelmed with joy and excitement.
Her bf is a christian but i think she isn't really drawn to his church. The last time I talked to her, I invited her to come. She said she ll come wen she has the time. Her bf is in ns and they can only spend time on sat, so she said must c first. Didn't expect her to msg me n told me she ll come. I was truly shocked by that msg last nite.. haha... think its e best v day present :)
Lookin forward to next sat.. wow... i m so amazed... Thank God..
Signing off
at 7:56 AM