Got super bored trying to write my essay... I have found my topic sentence(AT LAST), but I am having writer's block now... haha... since wen did i become a writer? Lame... but i m super stress tryin to write this essay, so trying to destress by takin it out here... :)
Chinese visual arts is really a sucky module... St i wonder wat m i doin in USP, my lang is totally cannot make it and I cant write essays at all... haha... But think God place me here for a purpose... so must JIA YOU!! haha... tryin to motivate myself...
Hmm... but i ve learnt quite alot from USP. In the past I really hate to read and ll only read romance novels (haha... my fav). But now, being in USP ve forced me to be more selective in my reading n be more intellectual... haha... (hmm... realli ve to build up on my intellignece). But the question is, can intelligence be dev? or is it st one is born with? Oh no... I m totally crappin... just trying to do st constructive instead of running to my tv whenever i m stuck. In the end I ll just sit in front of my tv for hours.. haha... listening to 'saturate' now... one of my fav songs...
Hmm.. feeling much better liao... gg to watch tv soon.. there's this canto series tt i m quite addicted to now... hee... ll prob go back to writing at 8.30pm ba. My aim is to finish my essay by sunday. :) Hopefully I ll be able to finish, if not my work will really start to pile up now. One thing good abt this module is tt there is no deadline, but it can really be a nuisance. Cause there's no motivation to finish and I really need self- discipline to finish just one essay!!! I need to finish 2 essays and one gp pro by the end of this semester. If I continue to drag, I will probably be crying and screamin for help during exams period.
SELF- DISCIPLINE!!!!aaaaaaggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr.....(haha)okay... i m done venting my boredom and frustration liao... oh no... my blog quite ke lian... haha... go watch tv liao... hmm... must get inspiratin from it ma.. haha.. crap...
Signing off
at 7:09 PM