I spend my 2006 V day with so many of my sisters, think there's abt 20 of us in total...( haha... i m not sure... so many)
hmm... usually either spend my v day with a few good friens or bf. H/w this year's Vday is... wow... really totally different, unique and meaningful. In the past, we will eat, ve fun, talk crap, romance and go walk walk. But this year was totally diff! Of course we also ate, ve fun and talk crap. However, there's a slight diff I got to know my sisters better and I had much more fun and was much happier than previous years. Hmm... made me realised that being single doesn't mean u ve to be lonely!! Especially in this family, how can one ever ever be lonely? Its hard u know... haha
We also had games! Fun games which we had sing, dance, laugh and blah blah blah... We were at suntec city sky garden, so many couples were there and we appeared there in a group. We totally disrupt the romantic atmosphere and turned it into a place filled with a different type of love called friendship.
Really thank God for bringing me into this Godly family... its a place filled with warmth, love, kindness and grace. I hope all singles out there had a meaningful Vday too :)
Love ya all...
Signing off
at 8:02 AM