Today is really a weird day... experience so many diff emotions n feelings today. Dun ve lessons today so went to work. There's this small antique and jewellery shop beside the clinic which my mum is working in and there's a sale going on today. So the 'boss' needed an assistant and asked me if i can work today. From 10 to 4 pm $50! wow... tt's a very good bargain, i thot.
Hai... if only things went smoothly... but they didn't. I m not in e mood to go into the details... feelin worried now...
I charge this customer $210 less! Oh no... its not $21, its $210. Lucky it wasn't $2100, think I will just bang my head against the wall. Called that guy already and he said he will drop by to pay. Hai... I really hope he will. If not, this $210 will ve to come out from my pockets. Sianz lai.... why like tt???!!! Why so careless... Now typing this out makes me feel worst! Really hope and pray tt he ll be honest enough to come over and pay..
After work, I went over to my mum's clinc there... was feelin worried n lousy... but just cast them aside... Told my godma abt water baptism and my godparents are comin! Horray... haha...(btw, they are christians)
The most amazing thing was tt my mum WANTED to some along! I told her last week n her response wasn't good, she said she dun wanna go. So I didn't ask her again but continue to pray for a miracle, really wanted her to come and share my joy. Den just now wen she heard me askin my godma whether she wanna come for my water baptism n told her to bring my mum along, my mum said st which I ll never forget! She said, I thot u r not gg to ask me.. n she sounded so hurt and disappointed..
haha... so happy... happy tt she REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to come and she was upset wen she thot I wasn't gg to invite her. (my mummy can be rather cute at times... haha...)
So my day wasn't so bad after all.. haha... at least i can go haha now and not sobbing e whole day.. Prayin v hard now for a miracle to happen and tt everything ll turn out okay...
Signing off
at 6:30 PM