Sunday, February 12, 2006
First time bringing somebody to church

haha... today is really an amazing day! It was my first time inviting and bringing somebody to church and sharing the Gospel with a non- believer.

I know this frien of mine in sec 3, so I have known him for almost 5 years (wow, that's quite long!)I invited him to church on 5/2/06, sunday. Msg him at abt 7 plus den he didn't reply, so i called him. He said he was driving and will called my back, waited for an hour but he didn't. So I called him n he said he was having dinner and forgot abt it. Hmm... nvm tt he forgot... but the next thing he said really infuriate me :) He said, he dun wanna disturb my rest ma, sick for sooo long so cannot go supper with him. I got so pissed off i hang up. He msg and called me after I hung up, but blinded by anger and earthy emotions, I ignored him.

During this time, I was tokin to Robert online, and I went: Bro!! I'm so angry!! He was like: what happened? So I complained and went on and on about it. haha... Den he told me, sis... relax... rem salt and light? So i took out my bible and started reading matt 5:13-16. When I read this part: (let your light shine b4 men, tt they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven), my anger dissipated and I was like... oh no... I shouldn't ve reacted that way...

So I called him and we tok things out. It turned out he was just kidding but i took him seriously. Then I invited him to church and told him abt our church and the next service. He agreed! When he said okay I was super duper shocked. Didn't expect him to say yes... haha... but he did... God's work...

The day has come! I was filled with excitment, but was also unsure abt how to share with him. We know each other for a v long time and we usually crap around with each other and ll always bicker with each other. So I wasn't sure abt how to go abt sharing with him st so serious and it was a totally new topic for us. So I Pray for God to guide me and give him his strength and wisdom to relate and share with him the gospel and my testimony.

Will continue to pray for him and that God will soften his heart with His love and grace. Really Thank God for this miracle (brought my frien to church). After the service, on our way home, I was sharing with him about the gospel and my amazing walk with God. It was our first heart- to- heart talk and I found myself sharing very easily and words just flow from my mouth. A significant change indeed, he said he's very shocked that I became so holy (haha.. wat a way to put it). Shared to him about my life and God's love and grace. I even took out the bible and shared some of my fav verses and some verses which God has spoken to me.

He will be comin again next sat if he dun ve duty :)yeah!


 

Signing off at 12:30 AM